High-rope activities are something special and are close to our heart. Few things are as inspiring as seeing people challenge themselves and overcome their fears to ultimately grow as a person. Our activities offer, among others, high-rope experiences, where you act outside your regular patterns and take on new challenges both physically and mentally. Here is a short presentation of our high-rope activities.
- Two ziplines 20-50 meter above ground and almost 1000 meter long togheter, which makes it one of the longest in Scandinavia. This is a real adventure!
- A physical and mental challenge up in the trees. Like an obstacle course consisting of 25 different stations 10-18 meters above ground. Something for the adventurous!
High rope course
- Same principle as the adult version but not as high. 21 different stations 2-4 meters above ground. Our new continuous safety system allows both parents and children to have fun together.
Childrens High rope course
- Abseil down our natural 25 meter vertical rock face, secured by first class safety equipment.
- A 30 meter long rope bridge 15 meters above ground. An activity that surely will “shake things up”.
- A challenging cooperation exercise from ground level up to 14 meters.
- An extraordinary swing where you drop from about 9 meters!
- The ultimate challenge for the mentally strong! Imagine climbing a 10 meter high telephone post, stand upright on a small platform, barely large enough for your feet, and throw yourself out to grab onto a trapeze which hangs 2.8 meter away. Oh, and you will most likely miss it!
- With 11 meter to the ceiling and 10 different trails, we offer plenty of challenges with difficulty ranging from 3 to 7+.